Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Materialistic Mother in Law

Was at my mother in law's for Raya, could not escape it as travel plans to Kuantan was cancelled after all. As she was bragging about her new bungalow, (whose mortgage is paid by her 2 grand daughters, not her!) I could not help but compare her to my own selfless loving mother. My mother in law even told my mum how she prayed to God in Mecca just to get the house. That she can do but she can't help pray so my hubby can get a job?

I wonder how she could give birth to my loving husband, thank God her genes skipped a generation...

4 comments:

  1. lupakan tentang ibu mertua mu itew
    banyak lagi yang kita boleh fikirkan
    contohnya KEK BATIK heheheheheheh

    fikir banyak banyak pun takkan mengubah apa apa buat poning kepala yo...

    hmmmmmm ahad ni kita kuar sama sama cari slab
    hani tengah search kat mana tempat nak cari slab nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem. My MIL used the credit card that we gave her to spend on manucure and pedicure (RM2000 package). She spent RM1000+ on a lunch with friends with our card, then she collects money from her friends. I buy her so many branded handbags and its still not enough. Each time, her expectations go higher. Coach is not good enough for her now. Just got her a Gucci, and she wanted more. So now I am putting a stop to all this. I don't take her out as often now, just leave her alone. It bugs me, but I tell myself to just feel sorry for her instead of getting angry with her. This way, I find more solace and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m 9 months pregnant now, but my mother in law will only talk about getting new house for herself with my husband rather than being excited of grandchild......... this is making me crazy.. why people are so materialistic...

    ReplyDelete