Monday, January 5, 2009

Close encounter

Anticipating traffic will be heavier than usual as the school holiday has ended, I left my house earlier than usual - 6:15 am compared to 6:30am.

Mz's routine is to accompany me, make sure the furkids are not under the car, kiss me goodbye and wait till I drive off.

Today, while I was making myself a sandwich, I heard him exclaim, "Allahuaakhbar!" Thinking he had a hard time trying to get the furkids away from the car, I thought nothing more of it.

Once I was in the car and reversing, I was surprised to see Mz already locking the gate and before I drove off, he was already in the house. Again, he exclaimed, "Allahuaakhbar!" Where's my morning goodbye kiss, that's what I'd like to know...

Anyway - once I reached my office at 6:50am, he called and explained, which gave me goosebumps.

Something supernatural was outside the house, which explained his weird behaviour. And I'm glad I don't have the gift to see it as he does...

1 comment: