Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 2009 Wish List

As I review 2008, I realised I went through a lot. I will not list them down as it would only attract more of what I do not want.

So, what I've decided to do is have a list of the things I want and put out positive thoughts , ala "The Secret" style...

  1. I want to get pregnant and have a beautiful and healthy baby.
  2. I want my husband to get a job that he likes and pays extremely well.
  3. I want to have an understanding boss that guides me in my work.
  4. I want my family to be healthy.
  5. I want plenty of cash.

It seems like a lot but I have faith that if I believe, I can attract all the things that I want. Hubby once said, when I was crying in his arms, lamenting about all things that went wrong in our lives, "Allah will not test us with challenges that we can't face"

When good things happen, that is also a test. I hope that will be my challenges this year ...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kak Ina...

    Besides my mom, Enda....

    i think u r the example of another tough lady key?

    i don't think i am strong enough like u guys.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I'm tough, but going through things that I did surely made me wiser

    ReplyDelete