Thursday, February 12, 2009

To go or not to go?

In the spirit of de-cluttering my home, I’ve decided to sell my flights to Bandung & Bali. Wasn’t even thinking of making money. Maybe sell it at 50% discount of what I paid and the buyer would also have to pay the fee to change the names. Or so I thought. After scrutinising the tickets, I saw, to my dismay, that no name changes are permitted. Damn. I know I shouldn’t go, I know I can’t afford to but passing up a paid flight to Bandung is really too hard to bear. I would still have to pay for hotel, transportation, airport tax & food. Don’t even get me started about shopping!

My dear friend, who is the editor of Cosmo Mag, gave me a brilliant suggestion. She said I should take orders from my friends on what to buy, pay upfront, of course. Stay in a budget hotel and tapau food from home. That’s the problem you see, food is damn delicious and dirt cheap in Bandung…

So what should I do? Should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment