Friday, February 5, 2010

Honda's Kosmo Car Service Center Sucks!

Am really pissed. Had to wait from 9am to 4pm (on 1 Feb 2010) to get my car serviced. And when they were done, they called me on my hp coz I think they didn't know I was actually WAITING there. And I had to hunt for my car keys coz the person behind the counter was on the phone and did not acknowledge me. The best part is, the service advisor Jacky didn't even advise me if the problem with my car has been rectified or not! And when I got into the car and switched on the engine, my radio and aircond was on FULL BLAST!

I called the service center to complain the next day and Rizal said he will call back. He didn't. Then I called Honda's hotline and spoke to Izzudin. He promised to call me yesterday. He didn't call either. I called him twice today and he has yet to return my call. And Honda employs these kind of people?

No comments:

Post a Comment