Sunday, March 8, 2009

No more secrets

My brother finally came clean with my parents and his kids on his work situation. As he wanted to do it in private, both Lan and I stayed away from our parent's house. I texted him yesterday, asking what was our parent's reaction to the news. He said "Ok, no one fainted."

So now the question is, when do I reveal my secret to them? How I could not say anything when I feel angry about my in laws not acknowledging the fact that I have been carrying my hubby for almost a year now? How this is not the first time? How I feel upset that they have never been thankful that I chose (and still do) to still stay with him? How I have to bite my tongue each time my mum praises my in laws? Oh, to have it out in the open...what I wouldn't do to have that...

No comments:

Post a Comment