Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Has it been that long?

Today is my 14th Wedding Anniversary but truth be told, it feels like only yesterday that hubby and I tied the knot.

As a “treat” for our Anniversary, he drove me to work so I may “snooze” in the car. We then had breakfast at his favourite nasi kandar joint. After which, he took the lrt/komuter home.

A friend who saw us together said we looked good as a couple and that he was “cute”. I guess it has been such a long time since I saw him that way. What I do know is, I fell in love with him because he was generous (to a fault), he respected the elders (Wah loves him to death) and that he loved me unconditionally.

While things may not be so smooth financially right now, I would always remember what Abah said to me once when I was ranting about hubby. “Imagine he’s gone from your life, how would you feel right now?” That stopped me cold. Yes, I know I can survive alone but he is such a big part of my life that I would not want to imagine him being gone.

So to my hubby, Happy 14th Wedding Anniversary and let’s celebrate it in Bandung!

No comments:

Post a Comment