Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Out in the open...

Last weekend, after taking my mum for a spot of shopping, I told her the truth. She took it well and I explained I only kept her and abah in the dark to spare them the worry. Didn't want it to affect their health and all.

My mother, unlike you know who, said she felt sorry for my hubby and I and wished I had told her earlier so she may pray for our fast recovery.

All I can say is, after keeping the secret for so long, it felt so good to have it out in the open. No more walking on thin ice. No more lies to cover the first lie I told. And another plus point - it may push hubby to be more active in his job hunting...

2 comments:

  1. i truly believe that having the blessing and prayers of your elders will pull you through any situation..of course the reverse is true as well ( a curse from them...... hmmm shiver!)... i only wish that you guys will pull through this trying time much stronger as a couple & as equal partners...

    ReplyDelete