Friday, July 31, 2009

That's why he's the one

Yesterday hubby sent and picked me up from work coz I was too weak to drive on my own. So while we were stuck in the horrible jam, he played a CD, with a song dedicated to me...

NOW AND FOREVER (Richard Marx)
Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seem to understand
Now and forever I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever I will be your man
Now and forever I will be your man

So for those who have always wondered what I saw in my guy - this is one of the many reasons. Within his tough exterior and demeanour - lies his soft version, only for me to see.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm.. no sudirman or jamal abdillah instead?? maybe awie or amy search if u into rock? hahaha... k k..
    esok got breakfast in bed lagi??? :p (at 5am?)

    ReplyDelete