Thursday, July 30, 2009

What could have been..

Thanks to FB (that’s Facebook to the uninitiated), I found my batch mates from my flying days. Out of 30 of us, only five still remained with the airlines. All of them save one are now Chief Steward/ess. Which makes me think, I could have been one too. Instead, I have been everywhere, done a lot of things, did my degree and somehow still not satisfied with what I’m doing. Maybe I was best suited in the service industry. That was my forte, I enjoyed serving my passengers. Do I regret leaving the airlines? Maybe. Maybe not. I don’t really know for sure. What I do know is, life never turned out the way you planned. I will not play the “What If…” game. That will never get me anywhere. All I need to do is to take a deep breath and be happy where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment